Who is it for?
Small to medium sized general hauliers operating up to ten vehicles for hire and reward including but not limited to:
- container and bulk haulage
- UK and Western Europe
- goods in transit
- includes loss or damage to own sheets, ropes etc. up to £10,000
- removal of debris costs
- damage to containers up to £35,000
- loss of personal effects up to £500
- consequential loss up to £250,000
- contingent common law liability £500,000 limit
- cabotage - transport of goods abroad where the load does not leave an individual country’s international borders up to £50,000 or the vehicle (or the vehicle sum insured)
- contingency strike cover £300 per vehicle/per day up to a maximum of £10,000 any one event
- public and products liability £5,000,000
- loss of use £150 per week
- errors and emissions £100,000
- personal accident for directors, principals and partners
- costs and expenses in addition to the limit of indemnity
- Consumer Protection Act
- corporate manslaughter extension up to £1 million
- employers liability for clerical and temporary employees £10 million
- indemnity to principal
- health and safety at work
- compensation for required court attendance.
- employers liability cover extended to all employees
- public/products liability limits up to £10 million
- cover for own goods being transported in own vehicles
- deterioration of stock for temperature controlled goods
- damage to trailers owned by the insured
- loss of use.
Key features of our Hauliers ChoiceRiSK policy
- package policy for operators with up to 10 vehicles
- combining employers' and public/products liability with goods in transit
- specific contract conditions can be accommodated
- electronic policy documentation available via email
- direct access to experienced underwriters.
We also offer a commercial combined policy that can cater for your clients’ property needs, please read more here.
Call us today:
01638 782 400
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm